Saturday, July 25, 2009

How can I fix a broken zipper on a backpack?

I have this Nike backpack I've had for about 7-8 years now, I really like it but the zipper is broken on it...for some reason, the zippers are together but they just won't zip it up. When it first started, I had to keep going over the unzipped part until it would zip up...and now it's so bad that I can't get any of it to zip. I have to keep the two zippers together and pull them really hard and fast at an angle to try to get the zipper to lock up.





Is there anything I can do myself to fix this, or will I need to bring it to a tailor shop? And if so does anyone know about how much it would cost? I already bought another Oakley backpack a few months ago but I wanted to keep the Nike one for the gym and stuff.

How can I fix a broken zipper on a backpack?
Unless you know something about sewing, you'll need to bring it to a seamstress. You could always put an ad on Craigslist and ask if anyone would like to do it for a certain price, might cost less than going to a professional. It shouldn't cost that much, it's not difficult if you have experience doing it.
Reply:am afraid you can't fix broken zipper's i had one on my dress i had to buy a new zipper take the old one of and sew the new one on hope you can sew.



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment