Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm looking for a blanket that zippers up like a sleeping bag...?

Does anyone know where I can buy a light, soft weight blanket that zippers shut on one side (like a sleeping bag?) My 9 year old daughter keeps kicking off her blankets %26amp; comforters onto the floor each night and wakes up cold. I%26#039;d like to find a blanket that you can zip up on one side, that she cant kick off during the night. Sleeping bags are too bulky to keep ontop of her bed. Does anyone know of a soft blanket that would work? If so, what is it called and where can I buy one? If I could sew, I%26#039;d make one..But I can%26#039;t sew worth anything!


Thanks!

I%26#039;m looking for a blanket that zippers up like a sleeping bag...?
look on ebay
Reply:***** sporting goods



skin lesions

No comments:

Post a Comment